Five Giveaway Ideas For Education Institutions
Ask yourself why you chose the school you graduated from. Each and every one of us may have a different answer. Most of the time though, it all boils down to one thing - reputation. So how do you build up your school's reputation? If potentials students have never heard of you then the chances of them enrolling in your program will be close to none. Marketing is one of the most important factors that help to boost your school's reputation. If you are from the education sector, consider these giveaways to build some awareness.
1. Notebooks - It is one of the most commonly used marketing items in schools since it is very much related to the education sector.
2. T-shirts - It's one of the most, if not the most, popular promotional giveaway. Aside from promoting school spirit, they are sure to last for years and that is a lot of exposure. Also, everyone wears t-shirts. You do not really have to worry about excluding a particular demographic.
3. Caps - Just like shirts, caps are gender friendly and versatile items. It is one of the best means of advertising and building up a reputation during the summer and winter months. When people see someone wearing a cap with your school emblem and colors, your school is exposed to everyone one around the person wearing it. The alumnus wearing it usually does it out of loyalty to his alma mater. Everyone he sees throughout the day though, will be reminded of your school.
4. Backpacks - These items are very appealing to students as it is something they can use on a daily basis. They are always an excellent choice because they are very practical and reusable. Bags will also act as a walking billboard every wear they are brought by the recipient.
5. Ballpoint Pens - Just like everyone else, everyone in your school needs it from your students to members of your faculty. From jotting down notes to answering tests, it is a necessity. Anyone who uses it, from the recipient to whoever borrows it is reminded of your school.